background

Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 Days of Lists - Days 28, 29 & 30

Hello Bloggers,

I'm happy to say, the I completed all 30 days of lists!  It was quite the adventure and I thoroughly enjoyed the process.  I'm very glad I participated and think I may take part in future "Lists".

Here are my final 3:

List #28 - Little Joys in My Life.  My list:

  • My morning cup o' joe
  • My kitty following me around
  • Receiving comments on my blog posts
  • Seeing my hydrangeas in bloom
  • Crossing items of of my to-do lists


List #29 - What I Finished This Week.  My list:

  • Catching up with my 30 Days of Lists
  • Put together my drawer for my craft room
  • Reorganized my stamps and punches
  • My September monthly production
  • The image for my copic journal


List #30 - Lists to Make.  My list:

  • Projects to complete
  • Christmas gifts
  • House cleaning to-do
  • Books to read
  • Groceries (never-ending)




1 comment:

  1. Love your lists and pages. Can't wait to see it all put together. Now it's time to start a new set?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...