background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Coloring on Kraft

Hello Bloggers,

While perusing YouTube a few weeks ago, I came across a wonderful video showing how to color an image stamped on kraft cardstock with colored pencils.  Well, I was very intrigued and immediately pulled out my Prisma colored pencils, stamped one of my Gorjuss Girl stamps on kraft paper and gave it a try.  Well, I was happily surprised how it turned out and how easy it was to blend and shade.  Colored pencils are much more forgiving than markers, but you're still able to achieve a similar effect (or is it affect, I always confuse the two).

At any rate, this little cutie has been sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks and I decided to put her on a card last night.  I checked out the latest Deconstructed Sketch and came up with this little card.  I decided to stay with the kraft theme, so didn't use too much patterned paper, but what's there is from the My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally collection.  The big brad is also from that same collection.

I'll link the wonderful video below, so be sure to check it out!  Toodles and will talk to you all later!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing. I saw part of the video and can't wait to see the rest. Your coloring is fantastic. As always...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...