background

Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Days of Lists- Day 17

Hello Bloggers,

Well, definitely better late than never.  Just a quick share tonight (I'm really tired), but I really wanted to get this posted this evening.  Knowing that this was going to be an extremely busy month at work, I knew that I would not be able to get any crafting in.  In an effort to maintain my sanity and give myself a small break from work, I decided to partake in the 30 Days of Lists for September.  Check out their site to get the low down.

I'm proud to say that I did not purchase any new supplies for this project and I have been able to utilize all of those goodies that I just had to have, but has just been sitting a gathering dust.  I used a journal kit from 7 Gypsies and I honestly don't even remember where I got it from.  I made the cover myself following the same tutorial that I used for my copic journal (still in progress).  

This is list number 17 - "Excuses".  I've posted my previous pages as well as a pic of the cover on a separate page.  Some are more elaborate than others, based on my available time, but that's the beauty of the project. 

I hope you all have a good evening and I will try my best to post the remaining lists.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...