background

Friday, September 21, 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 21

Hello Bloggers,

Today's list was super quick.  The page was already set up for journaling, so I just added my list and a bit of Distress Stickles and I called it done.

List 21:  Everything I Bought This Week.  My list:

  • Groceries for the week
  • Distress Ink (summer colors)
  • Gesso
  • Mixed Media Journal
  • Metallic Gelatos
  • 2 Jenni Bowlin punches (from the clearance rack)
  • 2 Stamp Sets (like I need more stamp sets)
  • The Complete Guide to Altered Imagery (Kindle version)

As I mentioned in my last post, I have today off, so I actually will be able to get another project started and I hope completed today.  There may even be a 2nd post, time will tell...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...