background

Saturday, September 22, 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 22

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Here's today's list.  This really wasn't much of a "list" for me as there was only one item that really fit.  Didn't take long to create, which is good.

Today's List:  Favorite Photos of Myself  My List:  only one...  this one pic was taken of me, well actually it was me and my husband at his companies Christmas party a few years ago and I cropped the poor guy out.  LOL.  This is probably the best picture of me EVER and I use it often on Facebook and Youtube.

I'd hoped to start the cover of my copic journal this afternoon, but I've been wasting time trying to get my laptops wireless connection working.  I'm about at my wits end and really don't want to make the dreaded call to Tech Support...  Anyway, here's my page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...