background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

30 Days of Lists Catch Up - Days 25, 26 & 27

Hello Bloggers,

I lost a few days; Tuesday I devoted to finishing up the image to put on my Copic journal (pics coming) and Wednesday I had a 12+ hour work day.  I was able to get caught up tonight.

Tuesdays List:  Places I've Lived.  My List:

  • New Hampshire (Wolfeboro, Tilton, Tuftonboro and Ossipee)
  • Massachusetts (Springfield)
  • California (Vista)
  • North Carolina (Jacksonville)
  • Connecticut (Plainville & Wolcott)

Wednesdays List:  Trends I Cannot Stand.  My List:

  • Bangs - I just grew mine out after 30 years; now they're popular.
  • Reality TV Shows - enough already!!
  • Skinny Jeans - my thighs are just too big for them.


Thursdays List:  Bravest Things I've Ever Done.  My List:

  • Getting married for a second time
  • Raising another human being
  • Giving birth





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...