background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 20

Hello Bloggers,

For today's list, I thought I would try a bit of mixed media since the page was blank.  Lot's of stamping, painting, coloring, etc...  It was fun and I'm happy with the results.

Today's Topic:  Fictional Friends.  My list:

  • Rehvenge - character from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series
  • Chandler - from the TV show Friends
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Blanche, Rose, Dorothy and Sofia - of course from the Golden Girls

I happy to say that I have an extra long weekend.  I'm taking Friday and Monday off, so I hope to get a little extra crafting done.  I surely will post any projects I complete and of course, I'll continue with the daily list post.  Have a great evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...