background

Sunday, September 23, 2012

30 Days of Lists - Day 23

Hello Bloggers,

Here's my list for today.  I was determined when I signed up for this venture to utilize items that I just had to have and purchased, but have never used.  This list I used a couple of those items, the embellishment in the middle of the flower.  Just had to have the pearls and sparkly ribbon buckles, well at least I can say that I've now used them!

Today's List:  Current Favorites  My List:

  • Chia Seeds
  • Washi Tape
  • Mixed Media
  • DIY Home Improvements
  • Copics
  • YouTube
  • Pinnacle Whipped Vodka

1 comment:

  1. Just looked at all the 24 days posted so far.. my only issue is.. you left out your Mother as a dinner guest. I'm sooooo hurt!! (LOL) Great job! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...