background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas-Tag 9

Hello Bloggers,

I'm back again with tag #9.  I fell a little bit behind, but I'm catching up.  I just have a few final touches with tag #10 and will post later this evening, then off to complete #11.  Not much else to add, so on with the tag.  Oh, here's the link to Tim's step-by-step instructions.

I didn't have the die Tim used, so cut the candlestick out on my Silhouette.  Tim used grungeboad, but my Silhouette can't cut through it, so I used grungepaper and cut two images out and glued them together.  Ends up being the same thickness as the grungeboard and the Silhouette cuts through the grungepaper like "butta".

The technique for the background is awesome, you need to go check it out!

Cut "Peace" out with my Silhouette too.  I used some Prima bling on each side.  I knew I eventually would sneak some in.

I applied a double layer of glossy accents on the candle and I have to admit, it was accidental.  I stuck my finger in the first layer before it dried and smeared it, so I added a second layer.  It made it really look like wax.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the way the candle came out. Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...