Well, just a few hours late, but I got it done and this one actually drew blood! I had my doubts with this tag, wasn't sure I was going to like it, but after embossing with the clear powder, it all came together. Here's the link to Tim's step-by-step instructions. The results are very nostalgic and reminds of the 40's, or maybe the 50's.
I was lucky and had the Vintage texture face that Tim used. I did not however have the metal tape he used. This is where the blood comes in. A while ago, I had purchased some artist grade metal sheeting at Dick Blick's and I used it for this technique. While cutting it to the desired measurements, I inadvertently cut myself with it, not once, but twice! Once it was embossed, painted, sanded, embossed again and mounted, it smoothed out, so it's no longer a hazard.
I did not have the embellishment Tim used, so I decided to use jingle bells. I painted the larger one green with acrylic paint and them embossed with clear powder. The smaller one was already red. Instead of ribbon, I used some fibers that looks kinda' like tinsel.
It's hard to get a good picture, it's very shiny and reflective.
You can just make out the curley-ques. These are actually a happy accident that occurred when I was trimming the metal sheeting to size. I decided to add them to the embellishment.