background

Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas-Tag 1

Hello Bloggers,

Well, it's been a while.  Had a house full for Thanksgiving and had to give up my craft room to guests.  Moved out my table and brought in an air bed.  Things are pretty much back to normal.  Now just gearing up for Christmas and continuing with my card making or should I say, tag making.

I've decided to play along this year with Tim Holtz and his 12 tags of Christmas creations.  This is something I wanted to do last year, but just didn't have the time to partake.  So far, I have kept up and just completed tag #5.  What I haven't kept up with are the blog posts; needless to say, I'm a bit behind, but will be posting all 5 this evening.  I apologize to those that subscribe to my blog via email.  I will posting the 5 tags separately as I will be linking up my creations to Tim's blog.  So, without further ado, may I present tag #1...

Here's the link to Tim's blog that has the step-by-step instructions on how to create the tag.  I won't go into much detail...

I did have the Tattered Pincone die.  Aren't these awesome? 

I cut the "Noel" with my Silhouette and used some antique silver glitter from Martha Stewart.  A little trick to keep the glitter from getting everywhere is to spray it with Krylon Workable Fixatif after gluing on the glitter.  It sets the glitter so it doesn't rub off.  I bought it at Joann's in the section where you get painting/artist supplies.

These are Marion Smith baubles from Prima.

Love the Pine Cones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...