background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas-Tag 10

Hello Bloggers,

One more for this evening then I'm calling it a night.  Here's tag #10.  This was quite an involved technique, but the results are amazing.  Hope the camera pays it justice.  Tomorrow's the last day, I can't believe how fast it went and that I was able to complete as many as I did.  It was fun and I learned tons.  Here's the link to Tim's step-by-step instructions.  Enjoy your evening.

I won't even begin to explain the technique, you really need to check out Tim's blog.  The technique is awesome.


I cut "Believe" with my Silhouette using different fonts and sized.  I used grungepaper.  The silver balls were from a spray that I cut apart. 

It is hard to see the full detail, but it is very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...