background

Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas-Tag 4

Hello Bloggers,

Almost done... here's tag #4.  When working on this tag, I didn't think I was going to like the outcome, but it ended up being my favorite one yet!  Tim shows two examples and I combined elements from both on my tag.  Here's the link to the step-by-step instructions.

This is other deer from the Reindeer Flight die.  Again, I just adore these two deer.   

Lots of Rock Candy crackle paint and his wreath is from my Martha Steward punch.  I colored the pearls with my copic marker (R27), they started out white.  I cut the snowflake border on the right side of tag with my Silhouette using some salvaged packaging.

The "Jingle Bells" is one of those Studio g $1.00 stamps. It fit perfect in the ornate plate.  Put tons of Glossy Accents over the stamped image.


The snowflakes and stars were from a Cuttlebug die that I've had for years and never used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...