Well, here it is! I FINALLY completed my copic journal; not so much a journal, but more of a book to keep track of all of the different hair and skin combos. I posted a few weeks back the beginnings of the "journal" and tonight I'm presenting the completed project.
It's a bit hard to see, but almost every piece of the image was colored separately and pieced together using dimensional adhesive. I followed this awesome tutorial from this blog.
I broke into my Timmy stash and used a lot of metal embellies and stamp set. I also used some tulle and seam binding on the rings of the binder. Here you can see a close up of the butterflies.
Here are some shots of the inside pages. I have tons of space to keep everything together. Also, here's the link to my original post were you can find the video to the YouTube tutorial for creating the 3-ring binder.
I'm entering this in the Saturated Canary Challenge #27 - Office Supplies. I use binder rings from Staples to bind my journal together.