background

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another Art Journal Entry

Hello Bloggers,

I was watching a video the other night on YouTube by Christy Tomlinson and started doodling "She Art" girls on some book paper I had hanging around.  Well, I really liked how she turned out and decided to use her on a journal page.  I finished the page last night and thought I would post the pic tonight.  It was just as fun as the other pages.  I like getting my hands all inky...



I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays for the background, the girl I drew myself and I colored her with some Faber-Castell markers and gelatos.  The hearts and clouds came from a darling stamp set from W Plus 9 and the trees in the background are from a stencil I picked up from AC Moore.

Thanks for stopping by.  Toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...