background

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mixed Media Projects

Hello Bloggers,

Just a quickie post to share my most recent mixed media projects.  I have to say, that art journaling is quite addictive and I'm thoroughly enjoying trying all the different techniques I've viewed over the last few years.  


My first attempt at drawing.  On at least 2 occasions, I thought of throwing it out, but I remembered what Tim Holtz always says:  "Embrace Imperfection" and this is one of the reasons why I started the journal to begin with.  Not everything is perfect and especially art.  I thought it would be an appropriate title.  I used my colored pencils and acrylic paint and followed multiple tutorials from YouTube.  She does though kinda look like Paul Stanley from KISS.  LOL


This is a fun, whimsical page that was just, well FUN!  Can't wait to do more.


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I have tomorrow off, so hope to spend some of it my studio after my "chores"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...