background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nor'easter 2011

Hello Bloggers,

Well, I've just about had it with shoveling for today.  Whew, what a storm.  In total, we got 22" and this is on top of the 10" we got this past Friday.  I can't believe I got the walkway shoveled, it's not wide, but at least you can make it to my door.  Here are some shots of the piles of snow around our house.  I am soo looking forward to spring, but have a few months to go.  Hope you all are having a great week and are keeping warm.

Check out the size of the snow banks in relation to the garage door.

Our mailbox is almost covered, you can however get the door open, though it's completely surrounded by snow.

We always get drifts by the front door.  It took a while to get it cleaned out, but I managed.

1 comment:

  1. Tina,
    We got about 26 inches.. crazy snow! Stay warm & safe.
    :) Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...