background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Calendar Mini Page Swap

Hello Bloggers,

I hope you all are enjoying your week so far.  We're half way to the weekend!  Today I'd like to share a project I finished up last night.  I am participating in a calendar mini page swap over on alilscrapofheaven.ning.  There are 6 in a group and each of us is to complete 6 - 4x4 pages, front and back, with a calendar.  My months were November and December.  I had a great time making them and was happy that I was able to use some of the Christmas supplies I got this year, but didn't get a chance to use (ran out of time).


Here are the November pages.  I used the Tim Coffey Fall paper from K&Company, the images are from the Tim Holtz seasonal paper stack along with all the inks that I used for distressing and the tattered florals die used to cut out the burlap flower.  I made the paper flower using the Sizzix 3-D flower die.  Some Prima pearls and twine from my stash finished up these pages. 



Here's December.  I used the Brenda Walton paper pad again from K&Company.  The flowers are from I Am Roses  and Wild Orchid Crafts.  I made the stick pins and used some more Prima pearls.  All of the pages were sprayed with various products from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...