background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

12 x 12 Layouts

Hello Bloggers,

I hope you all are having a good start to your New Year.  It was tough getting back to work this week, wasn't it?  I'm participating in a 31-day challenge over on YouTube; the challenge is to complete 31 goals, in 31 days and make 31 videos documenting your progress.  This is day 5 and I'm happy to report, that I've so far, kept up with the challenges.  You can check out my progress on YouTube by scrolling down to the bottom of this blog (there's a link to my YouTube vids).  Here's the link to the challenges if you'd like to check it out Marion Smith's 31 Day Challenge.

One of my goals for 2011 was to keep this blog updated a bit more consistently.  My goal is to make at least one post a week, hopefully more, but at least one. 

For this week, I'd like to share some 12x12 layouts that I completed for a co-worker who is expecting her 2nd child in a week or so.  4 other co-workers also contributed to the album, which turned out beautifully.  Please excuse the picture quality, these shots are from a video I took, so they're not the clearest.

I hope you all have a great week and please take a moment to comment and visit my YouTube channel.  Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...