background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Enough Already!!

Hello Bloggers,

Wow, the weekend has gone by so fast.  It seems like all I've done over the last few weeks is shovel snow.  This past week has been the worse, something to shovel everyday since Wednesday.  I just finished cleaning up the remnants of ice off our deck and need to go and shovel out our gas tank.  At least Hubby is here to help with that one.  We're forecasted to get another batch of snow later this week...I'm so looking forward to Spring.  I'd thought I'd share a couple of snow pictures from around our house.  I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful week.

View of our front door.  The snow is waist-high here.

Build up of snow and ice over our family room window.


View from the inside of the ice build up.  It's like an "ice awning".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...