background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Card

Hello Bloggers,

I'm ashamed to say that I entirely forgot to give my newspaper delivery man his Christmas card this year.  My goal for today, was to create a New Years card to give to him tomorrow when he delivers the Sunday paper.  The image is free clip art that I found on the web that I colored with my copics.  I used my new Nestabilities to cut out the image, a little button with bakers twine in the corner and a little bit of stickles on the hat.  The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set I received for Christmas (thanks Mom!).  I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you stuck to your 1st resolution. Great card, as usual. Next time I'm in CT, I get the lesson on using copics. Thanks for a wonderful Christmas holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...