background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sympathy Card

Hello Bloggers,

Just a quick post to share a card I completed last night.  I was totally inspired by a card that I saw in the July/August edition of Paper Crafts magazine.  No fancy coloring, stitching or flowers.  Just a simple card using beautiful papers from K &Company, designed by Tim Coffey, some vintage seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts and a little pearl from my stash.  The sentiment was used on the inspiration card and it was so appropriate for this card.  I didn't have the stamp, which by-the-way is from Papertrey Ink, so I used my printer.  I checked out the stamp set and it is lovely.  I believe I will be purchasing it in the future!  Hope you all have a good evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...