background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Hello Bloggers,

Well, better late than never, though I still have a couple of hours left before day is over... tonight I want to share this years Father's Day card.  It's always so tough making those masculine cards, but I like the way this turned out.  I used the Classic Chevy digi stamp from Stitchy Bear Stamps and colored it up with my copics.  My good friend, Glossy Accents was used on the headlights as well as the car windows to give it the glass look.  I hope you like it and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Have a great week.


The card base is kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink, the patterned papers are from the new Tattered Time collection from DCWV, some eyelets and twine finish it up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...