background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Been Forever!!

Hello Bloggers,

Well, it's certainly been forever since I've posted.  Though the summer for most folks is a time for relaxation and fun, for me, it's the our busiest time at work.  I've finally made the time to do some crafting as there are a couple of birthdays on the horizon and of course Halloween is just around the corner.  How fun are all those beautiful Halloween papers and stamps. 

Tonight I'd like to share a couple of cards I've completed.  I've been practicing with my copic markers and am having such a fantastic time.  My plan is to post at least a couple of times a week.  I have tons to share, just need to find more hours to share it!



                                     
I followed a color challenge in the latest edition of PaperCraft magazine for this card.  The image is You-Are-On-My-Mind from TiddlyInks, of course colored with my copics.  The papers are from  Papertrey Ink as is the twine.  I used the Notebook embossing folder from Tim Holtz and the button is from Making Memories.


This darling image I found from a blog I visit, http://athousandsheetsofpaper.blogspot.com/.  Amy had the link to this little digi; she actually is Cinderalla colored with my copics to look like a good witch.  Amy has some wonderful copic techniques on her blog and I've learned a lot from her.  The spider and spiderweb are stamped and embossed with a Martha Stewart stamp I got last year at T.J. Max for $1.00.  It was part of a invitation set, but for a buck, is was worth it.  You probably recognize the drippy-gooey punch from Martha, the papers are a mixture of last years stash and some new K&Company papers from this year.



Links to digi stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...