background

Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Friday

Hello Bloggers,

Welcome to another weekend.  It's been quiet week as far as crafting goes so I thought I would share a project that I created a few months ago.  Tonight's post is a thank you card I made for my mother after returning from a wonderful vacation in Florida.  I used a stamp that I purchased while in Florida at a wonderful LSS.  I really love this stamp and I look forward to making a lot more projects with it.  I hope you all have a great weekend and hopefully, I'll get to hang out in my craft room and create. 

Paper for card base from Papertrey Ink, prima bling, seam binding and sentiment and punch from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina - thank you for visiting my blog and following me - it has brought me over here and I have really enjoyed taking a peek at your beautiful work. Love this feminine card - the colours and image are fabulous.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...