background

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Card

Hello Bloggers,

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far.  Tonight I thought I'd share a birthday card I just completed for  a dear friend.  I actually finished the card in one afternoon, which is good for me; I'm such a slow-poke when it comes to crafting.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

This is a Pure Innocence digi image I purchased from the artist at her Etsy shop, colored with my copics.  The patterned paper is "Pink Patterns" from Papertrey Ink as it the twine that is wrapped around the card.

The flowers are prima, with the exception of the tiny rose in the center, which is from I Am Roses.  The bling is also from Prima.

I used Stampin Up cardstock for the card base.

Inside of card...  stamp set is "Birthday Cupcake" from Inkadinkado.  Sentiment on the front is also from this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...