background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Winnings from The Piece by Piece Design Challenge

Hello Bloggers,

Tonight I just want to quickly post my winnings I received from Beverly over at The Piece by Piece.  She asked that anyone that had purchased any of her items from her Etsy shop and had used them in a project, to post the project on her Facebook page and she would  pick 5 winners.  Well, I was one of the winners.  Below are some shots of the lovely laces, trims and flowers that I received.  One of the items I posted was my latest Captured Fairy , which uses some of her beautiful trim and flowers.  Make sure you check out her Etsy shop to see of the gorgeous items she has.  Have a great evening.



1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. Congratulations on winning. I'm so proud to call you my daughter. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...