background

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finally...

Hello Bloggers,

Ahhh, the long weekend is finally here.  I tried to post a couple of days ago, but could not log into my blog.  I actually sent an email to blogger to have my password reset, but it STILL didn't work.  Come to find out, I wasn't the only one having problems.  I finally am logged in and ready to post and sooo looking forward to the extra long weekend (taking Friday off and Monday's the holiday).

Today's project is a birthday gift for my Mom.  It's one of the balsa boxes from the dollar bin at Michael's with a matching card.  Well, actually, the card came first and then the box.  Paper used is the new Lemon Flower Stack from DCWV.  I love, love, love these papers!  Check out the necklace tucked inside the box. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day and please take a moment to remember all those that have and still are serving our wonderful country and also pray for those affected by the recent devastation in the mid-west.

I used a Martha Stewart punch, some Prima flowers and stick pins from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Sentiment and punch from Stampin' Up.



Flowers and skeleton leaves on the box from I Am Roses, some Prima bling, a Tim Holtz Word Stick and the little green roses I made with some Sculpey clay and a mold from The Mold Muse on Etsy.com.  I made the flower spray myself!

Necklace from Target!



Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...