background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another Fairy in a Bottle

Hello Bloggers,

Ahhh, another weekend has ended.  Why oh why do they go by so fast?  I hope you all enjoyed yours and are looking forward to the first week of May.  Tonight I'd like to share a project that I completed in March for a swap I had participated in over at a A Lil Scrap of Heaven site.  The first fairy bottle I posted a few months back was a dry run for this swap.  I enjoyed making this bottle and was nice to have a partner to swap with that chose colors and style, etc.  Have a good evening and will catch up with you all later in the week.

The lace around the top of the bottle is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The fabric flower on top of the bottle and the trim around the bottom is from The Piece by Piece a wonderful shop on Etsy.


The butterflies and bling around the sides of the bottle are from Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...