background

Monday, February 4, 2013

Final TP Container Project and All Wrapped Up!

Hello Bloggers,

Tonight I thought I would share the final TP Valentine container and also how I wrapped them all up for gift-giving.  I followed the same process as I did with the other two I made and posted a few weeks ago, but colored up a different image, one that had remained uncolored until now, and used some long forgotten Valentine's papers that I had in my stash.  It felt good to finally use all of these beautiful ribbons, laces, bling and flowers that I just had to have, but once I got them, I never used.


This sweet, little cutie is another Tiddly Ink image; Wryn-Close to my Heart.


I colored her up with my copic markers and cut her out with one of my Spellbinder dies.


I pulled out my Tim Holtz stamps for the Happy Valentine's ticket and popped it on a memo pin.


I filled it up with some Hershey's Kisses.


This is how I bagged them up.  I used some cello bag from my stash and made a toppers out of designer paper.  I punched couple of holes with my hole punch and threaded some tulle through them and tied a big bow.  How cute!



1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Your coloring is magnificent! Love all of your work. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...