background

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 44

Hello Bloggers,


Finally Friday!!  This was a long week and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  It's super late right now, it's actually Saturday morning, but I wanted to post this Easter card I finished up tonight.  I did this in record time for me; started it last night and finished it up tonight after dinner.  I spent more time trying to design a watermark than I did on the card.  I finally got it to work, but have a bit more tweaking to do before I get it just right, but this will work for the time-being.  On to the card...  this is my take on sketch 44 from deconstructingjen's blog.  I decided to flip it around and go vertical instead of horizontal.  I've had this cute little digi for quite some time.  Her name is Bonnie and I got her from speschstamps.com.


Hope you all have a good evening or should I say morning!  Toodles.


The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Lost& Found-Market Street.  I used some lace and pearls  from my stash and pulled out the sewing machine again.  My stitches are getting a bit better.  Practice makes perfect.

I colored Bonnie up with my copics and paper pieced her little bunny.

 

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love those colors and that stamp is awesome! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...