background

Monday, March 26, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101

Hello Bloggers,


I enrolled in Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 101 online class, which started last Monday.  It's now Sunday night and I've just have now been able to start the class.  Thankfully, it is a self-paced class and I have unlimited access to the site, videos and downloads, but would really like to take part in the chats and forums that take place during the 2 weeks of class.  But as we all know, life does sometimes get in the way...anywho, I was able to complete the lessons for day #2.  Day #1 was an introduction by Tim.  I thought I would share my tags that show the techniques we learned.  It's not too late to sign up, there's still have another week to go.  Here's the link if you're interested:  Creative Chemistry 101 Registration.


Hope you all have a good week and I hope to be able to post some more creations from the class later in the week.  Nighty, night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...