background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HCBC Post #3

Hello Bloggers,

We're already into week number 2 of Holiday Card Boot Camp.  Time is flying by.  I've gotten tons of great ideas and tips and have been able to get a great head-start with my holiday cards.  Today's post was inspired from a sketch from Kristina Werner.  I fired up my Silhouette for most of the card.  Yea for me; that was one of my goals! 

I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink for the card base and bazzil cardstock for the lavender circle which was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.  I used Webster's Pages for the scallop circle.

I used the "Snowflakes Shapes" stamp set from Hero Arts for the snowflake and tied a little bow with button twine from Papertrey Ink.  I colored up some clear gems with a copic marker (V99) to color the stones.


I used Jennifer McGuire's technique for making the banner.  The sentiment was stamped with a TPC Studio stamp called "Christmas Greetings".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...