background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another Art Journal

Hello Bloggers,
Tonight's share is the 2nd half of the art journal that I posted a few weeks ago.  This is a "just because" for a friends daughter.  Just to recap, I purchase a sketch book, removed the binding wire, cut it in half and re-bound it into two books.  It was so fun embellishing the cover.  This book is going to a little girl that's a bit older than the first, so I was able to use some more "grown-up" embellies.

The paper used is Que Sera Sera from K& Company.

The image is Poppy from Tiddly Inks colored up with my copic markers.

I used pink poppies and gypsophila from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The butterfly bling is Recollections from Michael's and finished it up with crystal flowers and a black ribbon flower from a couple of Etsy shops.

"ART" and the sentiment underneath is from a Unity Stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...