background

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Storage Solution

Hello Bloggers,

I can't believe another week has gone by already.  We've had some spring-like weather the last few days, but it's cold again today and more snow is predicted Monday.  Oh well, spring is coming...

I was asked to share another one of my crafting storage solutions.  I had purchased a closet maid cabinet and shoe-holder cubby at Target to help out with storing my ever-growing crafting supplies.  The cubbies are quite deep and I needed some "drawers" to hold the smaller items.  After walking around Target for at least an hour, I ended up in the bathroom section and found some plastic storage containers that fit perfectly in the cubes and slide out just like a drawer.  I use those to house all of my inks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...