background

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Am I Suffering?

Hello Bloggers,

Well, nothing crafty to post right now, but wanted to share a couple of pictures that I took a couple of weeks ago. I noticed one afternoon that Saybel (my kitty) was very interested in something on the deck. I took a peek outside and saw a squirrel nibbling on some leftover herbs from my herb garden from the summer. I've heard that when a bad winter is expected, you get an overabundance of acorns. Well, that was the case this past Fall here in CT. There were tons of acorns on our lawn and as I'm sure you've heard, we've had quite the winter this year. I grabbed my camera and took some shots. Mr. Squirrel seems to have taken advantage of the extra acorns and is no worse for wear!



1 comment:

  1. Too cute! That's one fat squirrel. I bet Sabel would have liked to play with him/her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...