background

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Projects

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.  The weather has been spectacular the last couple of days and the foliage here in the Northeast is breathtaking.  I was able to create a couple of cards in between my usual weekend chores.  One was a birthday card for my daughters, boyfriends, daughter.  She's turning 5 and loves princesses, so I took out my copics and colored a cute princess. 

Hope you all a wonderful week and I'm hoping it goes by fast...


 
Princess Birthday Card

 I made this card and coordinating envelope using the Doily card from the Wild Card cartridge.  The stamp is the Petite Q a Royal Princess which is a digi stamp from Tiddlyinks and colored with my copics.  All papers are from Paper Trey Ink; flowers from my stash.

These types of cards are not joyus, but unfortunatley are a fact of life.  These were made with the cuttlebug folder using papers from Paper Trey Ink and Stampin' up.  I accented the bird with glossy accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...