background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Cards

Hi Everyone.  I 've been super busy at work.  The first week of every month is just a killer.  Since posting a little over a week, my intent was try to post to my blog at least once a week (I'm just a couple of days late). 

Halloween is not one of my favorite holdiay's, but I love to make Halloween cards.  Here are a couple I've made over the last month or so for my nieces and some friends children.  Check out my Youtube video at the bottom of the page to see some other creations. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

This digi stamp is "Pinky" from the Gothic Cute colletion from Tiddly Inks.  I used my copics to color the image, flowers are prima colored with Lindy Stamp Gang Starbust stains.  I made the center.


For this card, I used a Sizzix die for the ghosts that I got this past winter in the clearance section at Joann's. 

The image for this easel card is Wednesday from The Greeting Farm.  She's colored with my copics.

This is another digi stamp from Tiddly Inks, again, colored with my copics.  All papers are from the Midnight Spell stack from DCWV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...