background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Color Me Copic Club Challenge

Hello Bloggers,

Well, it certainly has been a while since I've posted.  Between work and traveling to Florida recently, I've been extremely busy.  In between though, I have been able to get a little bit of crafting in and will be posting those creations in a few days, in the meantime, I'm posting an entry to the 1st Color Me Copic Club challenge.  I've joined this club recently to learn some copic coloring techniques from some wonderfully gifted artists.  Our first tutorial was learning how to color skin with our copics.  This surfer girl image was drawn by the super talented Riku Yanki.  Check out her YouTube channel for some unbelievable videos.  I've learned so much just from the first tutorial and can't wait to see and learn more! 

1 comment:

  1. You are becoming quite the artist. What wonderful work you do. XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...