background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!

Hello Bloggers!  Just wanted to wish all of my Jewish friends a Happy Hanukkah and share a couple of cards that I created.  This is a great time of year and only wish the day was longer than 24 hours so that I could get all that I want to do done.  Have a great evening and check back to see some Christmas projects that I've been working on.


This is a Lily, a digital stamp from Pink Cat Studio.  She's colored with my copic markers and I also used my Cuttlebug swirls folder for the background. Snowflakes embossed with clear embossing powder then inked with distress inks, then edged with a Martha Stewart punch.  A little sparkly ribbon and a homemade stickpin finish it up.  I have to admit, that the inspiration for this card came from Suzanne Dean.  I just love her copic coloring techniques and have learned a lot from her. Check out her blog!

This is a very simple card.  The Star of David was cut with my Cricut using the Joys of the Season cartridge.  The middle star was cut using metallic tape and the I applied alcohol inks, the small star is bronze metallic tape.  Both were embossed using the cuttlebug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...